What is DocuSign?
- DocuSign is a cloud-based software program that makes it easy to collect electronic signatures.
- Using an electronic envelope, senders can upload documents, add signature, and date fields, and send the envelope via email to a recipient or set of recipients.
- Using DocuSign streamlines the process of obtaining signatures on documents, such as protocol signature pages, grant administration documents, informed (electronic) consents, FDA forms, and more.
Requesting Access to DocuSign
- DocuSign account access is only required for members who create and send documents (i.e. Senders).
- To obtain "Sender" access to your department's DocuSign account, please contact your department's DocuSign administrator or department manager.
- If your department requires a DocuSign account, please have the department manager submit a Service Now request.
- If only signing UCI Medical Center documents, you can sign them using your HS account.
- If you need assistance, please submit a support ticket using the IT Service Portal.