This document will help you get connected to UCI Health Guest Internet access.
1. Select “UCIHealth” on your laptop’s wireless network connection:
2. When prompted for a password, enter: ucirvineaccess
3. The Network Acceptable Use Policy will appear.
You must click on “Agree” to gain access to the wireless network.
4. Under Guest, select: Guest Wireless Access.
5. The ‘Welcome Guest’ screen will appear.
Click on the “Agree” button to continue.
Otherwise, you will not be connected to our wireless connection.
6. Your laptop will be moved from our Registration network to our Guest network.
Please wait for this progress bar to complete.
7. You will receive this message when your network connection has moved to our Guest network.
You will need to close your browser.
Then, reopen your browser and connect to an external website to continue.