- Open a Web browser and type the Web Console URL: http://myarchive.hs.uci.edu/
- Type your login credentials (hs\username and password)
- Click Login to access the Web Console.
- Select the Archive Folder or expand and navigate its sub-folders to list any archived email.
- In the right pane, select the email you want to view.
Accessing Messages from Delegated Mailboxes
- From the Web Console, click My Data.
- Click the Mails tab.
- In the section where delegated mailboxes are listed, click the Mailboxes link for the appropriate mailbox.
Search for Messages
- On the Restore Mails page, type a keyword in the search text box.
- Click Search (the magnifying glass icon).
All of the messages that contain a keyword match in any field appear in the results.
Downloading Restored Messages
- Select the messages that you want to restore.
- Click Download.
Depending on which Web browser you use and how you have it set up, either a .zip file is downloaded to your default download location on your local disk or a dialog box appears.
- If a dialog box appears, select Save File, and then click OK.
More information can be found at Commvaults website at: http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v10/article?p=landing_pages/c_archive_agents.htm